Hello from the road! Though I’ve already blogged about several of these videos, there’s been a recent request for “one place for ALL of my latest CC-related training content”.
As such, here’s the current collection of AdobeTV content that summarize a variety of Adobe CC applications and new features…
Enhanced Multitrack Editing in Adobe Audition CC
Frequency Band Splitter and Reversioning Stereo and Mono for 5.1
And a re-vamp of my popular DSLR series (new for Premiere Pro/Prelude/Audition CC)
DSLR Editing Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Part 1: From the Camera Directly to Adobe Premiere Pro
DSLR Editing Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Part 2: From the Camera to Adobe Prelude CC; Ingest & Rough Cut
DSLR Editing Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Part 3: Multicamera DSLR Workflow with Automatic Audio Sync
Adobe Creative Cloud Overview for Video Pros
Adobe Premiere Pro as the Hub of Your Post-Production Workflow (NAB)
There’s also all the stuff I did at AdobeMAX, so you can find those (among several others from NAB) at the link below…
All of my AdobeTV videos in one long list.
I’m really looking forward to seeing many of you next week at Adobe MAX – The Creativity Conference in Los Angeles. The show kicks off Monday for me and my colleague Terry White with the Day 1 Keynote and sessions.
Here’s my schedule, Monday to Wednesday:
- Monday, May 6th – 9:30am-11:30am – A Creative Evolution – Keynote (Register to Watch the Keynote Online Here)
- Monday, May 6th – 2:00pm-3:00pm Best Practices: Encoding for the Web and Tablets (Rm 503)
- Monday, May 6th – 5:00pm-6:00pm Audio Is Half the Picture: Getting the Best Mix with Adobe Audition (Rm 505)
- Monday, May 6th – 7:00pm-8:00pm Meet The Team (Video/Team Adobe)
- Tuesday, May 7th – 2:30pm-3:30pm DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers (Rm 518)
- Tuesday, May 7th – 4:00pm-5:00pm How to Edit Just What You Want: Ingest and Rough Cut with Adobe Prelude (Rm 511A)
- Wednesday, May 8th – 11:00am-12:00pm Advanced Audio Techniques for Voice-over Recording (Rm 503)
- Wednesday, May 8th – 5:00pm-6:00pm DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers (Rm 505)
There’s still time to register for Adobe MAX 2013, and you can even save $300 by using this promo code: MXSM13
See you there!
This Friday I’ll be hosting yet another Ask A Pro session, this time dealing with the basics of getting started with video using Adobe Creative Cloud.
You can register for the online event HERE.
This session is meant to be for beginners who have not used the video products before, and who are looking to enhance their skills, going beyond the video capabilities found in Photoshop and/or Lightroom.
I’ll begin with a brief overview of how to use Adobe Creative Cloud, and from there I’ll dive right into asset review, ingest and basic rough cutting (with Adobe Prelude); sending media to Adobe Premiere Pro for more editing capabilities, sound mixing, and working with basic effects, and the final section will deal with delivering your video to any device/tablet/screen with Adobe Media Encoder.
Register NOW! Hope to see you there.