Hello from the road! Though I’ve already blogged about several of these videos, there’s been a recent request for “one place for ALL of my latest CC-related training content”.
As such, here’s the current collection of AdobeTV content that summarize a variety of Adobe CC applications and new features…
Enhanced Multitrack Editing in Adobe Audition CC
Frequency Band Splitter and Reversioning Stereo and Mono for 5.1
And a re-vamp of my popular DSLR series (new for Premiere Pro/Prelude/Audition CC)
DSLR Editing Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Part 1: From the Camera Directly to Adobe Premiere Pro
DSLR Editing Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Part 2: From the Camera to Adobe Prelude CC; Ingest & Rough Cut
DSLR Editing Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Part 3: Multicamera DSLR Workflow with Automatic Audio Sync
Adobe Creative Cloud Overview for Video Pros
Adobe Premiere Pro as the Hub of Your Post-Production Workflow (NAB)
There’s also all the stuff I did at AdobeMAX, so you can find those (among several others from NAB) at the link below…
All of my AdobeTV videos in one long list.
As promised, here are the rest of my MAX classes (from the live on-site captures)…
Audio is Half The Picture: Getting the Best Mix with Adobe Audition:
Best Practices: Encoding for the Web & Tablets:
and the OUTLINE for this class as well.
How To Edit Just What You Want: Ingest and Rough Cut with Adobe Prelude CC:
Using Photoshop with Adobe Premiere Pro: Putting It All Together:
Still some more outlines coming. Stay tuned…
Greetings all! I’ve been home less than 24-hours from MAX2013, and what can I say? It was an incredible event this year. And while I have a separate “MAX Wrap-Up” post planned, I wanted to first post a few things that I promised during my sessions.
Here’s a link to download the session outline from my class entitled, “Advanced Audio Techniques for Voice-Over Recording”
This includes the images of the microphones mentioned during the class, as well as snaps of many sample external soundcard options, pre-amps, etc.
And the video itself (it’s about 1hr03minutes long):
Additionally, you can also grab the outline for my DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers Class.
And the video too:
As mentioned during MAX, AdobeTV just published a three-part series I recently shot on DSLR Editing, which includes not only Premiere Pro, but Adobe Prelude CC and a section of DSLR Multicamera Editing, featuring the AMAZING new ‘audio sync’ feature, an exciting new addition to Premiere Pro CC. Those episodes are posted below (Parts 1-3)
Tomorrow I’ll be posting the additional classes, “Edit What You Want: Ingest and Selection with Adobe Prelude”, “Advanced Mixing Techniques” and “Encoding For Web and Tablets”.
It’s that time of year, and another Creative Tour is on the horizon. With AdobeMAX only a few days away, and NAB already weeks behind, it’s clear that the excitement (and travel) will continue–and we couldn’t be happier to be bringing the ‘next’ versions of the Adobe Creative Applications to you.
This year, we have a unified site where you can find all the information you need for each city. I’ve added individual links here so that you can register and come spend some quality time with us, learning about all the new goodies we have to offer in a city near you…
CREATIVE DAYS – EMEA TOUR 2013
- Tuesday, May 21 – Johannesburg (with Rufus and Paul)
- Thursday, May 23 – Milan (with Rufus and Paul)
- Friday, May 24 – Istanbul (with Rufus and Paul)
- Tuesday, May 28 – Warsaw (with Rufus and Paul)
- Thursday, May 30 – Moscow (with Rufus and Paul)
- Friday, May 31 – St. Petersburg (with Rufus and Paul)
- Tuesday, June 4 – London (with Rufus and Paul)
- Friday, June 7 – Barcelona (with Rufus and Paul)
- Saturday, June 8 – Barcelona (with Rufus)
- Tuesday, June 11 – Paris (Rufus and Michael Chaize)
- Tuesday, June 11 – Nordics (me & Paul)
- Wednesday, June 12 – Berlin (with Rufus and Michael)
- Thursday, June 13 – Amsterdam (with Rufus and Michael)
- Friday, June 14 – Zurich (with Rufus and Michael)
- Tuesday, June 18 – Cologne (with Rufus and Piotr Walczyszyn)
- Thursday, June 20 – Munich (with Rufus and Piotr)
So, are you ready? I can tell you I’ll be stocking-up on extra Berocca for this trip!
See you soon…
I’m really looking forward to seeing many of you next week at Adobe MAX – The Creativity Conference in Los Angeles. The show kicks off Monday for me and my colleague Terry White with the Day 1 Keynote and sessions.
Here’s my schedule, Monday to Wednesday:
- Monday, May 6th – 9:30am-11:30am – A Creative Evolution – Keynote (Register to Watch the Keynote Online Here)
- Monday, May 6th – 2:00pm-3:00pm Best Practices: Encoding for the Web and Tablets (Rm 503)
- Monday, May 6th – 5:00pm-6:00pm Audio Is Half the Picture: Getting the Best Mix with Adobe Audition (Rm 505)
- Monday, May 6th – 7:00pm-8:00pm Meet The Team (Video/Team Adobe)
- Tuesday, May 7th – 2:30pm-3:30pm DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers (Rm 518)
- Tuesday, May 7th – 4:00pm-5:00pm How to Edit Just What You Want: Ingest and Rough Cut with Adobe Prelude (Rm 511A)
- Wednesday, May 8th – 11:00am-12:00pm Advanced Audio Techniques for Voice-over Recording (Rm 503)
- Wednesday, May 8th – 5:00pm-6:00pm DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers (Rm 505)
There’s still time to register for Adobe MAX 2013, and you can even save $300 by using this promo code: MXSM13
See you there!