Greetings all! I’ve been home less than 24-hours from MAX2013, and what can I say? It was an incredible event this year. And while I have a separate “MAX Wrap-Up” post planned, I wanted to first post a few things that I promised during my sessions.
Here’s a link to download the session outline from my class entitled, “Advanced Audio Techniques for Voice-Over Recording”
This includes the images of the microphones mentioned during the class, as well as snaps of many sample external soundcard options, pre-amps, etc.
And the video itself (it’s about 1hr03minutes long):
Additionally, you can also grab the outline for my DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers Class.
And the video too:
As mentioned during MAX, AdobeTV just published a three-part series I recently shot on DSLR Editing, which includes not only Premiere Pro, but Adobe Prelude CC and a section of DSLR Multicamera Editing, featuring the AMAZING new ‘audio sync’ feature, an exciting new addition to Premiere Pro CC. Those episodes are posted below (Parts 1-3)
Tomorrow I’ll be posting the additional classes, “Edit What You Want: Ingest and Selection with Adobe Prelude”, “Advanced Mixing Techniques” and “Encoding For Web and Tablets”.
I’m really looking forward to seeing many of you next week at Adobe MAX – The Creativity Conference in Los Angeles. The show kicks off Monday for me and my colleague Terry White with the Day 1 Keynote and sessions.
Here’s my schedule, Monday to Wednesday:
- Monday, May 6th – 9:30am-11:30am – A Creative Evolution – Keynote (Register to Watch the Keynote Online Here)
- Monday, May 6th – 2:00pm-3:00pm Best Practices: Encoding for the Web and Tablets (Rm 503)
- Monday, May 6th – 5:00pm-6:00pm Audio Is Half the Picture: Getting the Best Mix with Adobe Audition (Rm 505)
- Monday, May 6th – 7:00pm-8:00pm Meet The Team (Video/Team Adobe)
- Tuesday, May 7th – 2:30pm-3:30pm DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers (Rm 518)
- Tuesday, May 7th – 4:00pm-5:00pm How to Edit Just What You Want: Ingest and Rough Cut with Adobe Prelude (Rm 511A)
- Wednesday, May 8th – 11:00am-12:00pm Advanced Audio Techniques for Voice-over Recording (Rm 503)
- Wednesday, May 8th – 5:00pm-6:00pm DSLR Editing for Photographers and Designers (Rm 505)
There’s still time to register for Adobe MAX 2013, and you can even save $300 by using this promo code: MXSM13
See you there!
Well, 2012 is coming to a close, but as promised, here’s the next new episode from my recent sessions at AdobeTV. This one, a very cool new addition to Adobe Audition (and a highly-requested feature for many versions now) features how to use the Dynamics Proceessor in a sidechain, allowing you to use a trigger (ie, a voice-over) to automatically ‘duck’ music underneath it (without doing the previous, manual method of drawing envelopes).
Blog on…and Happy New Year!